Customer Success Associate
This is a completely REMOTE job. Never commute nor get snarled in rush hour traffic again.
ShowMojo streamlines the residential rental process, and vastly improves the leasing experience for property managers and renters alike. Our company is growing rapidly, with customers in all 50 states. To learn more about us visit: showmojo.com
We are looking for smart, articulate, tech-savvy professionals who enjoy solving customer problems. Property management or real estate experience -- while helpful -- is not required for this position. We will help you get up to speed on the domain.
You'll be expected to build and maintain relationships with new and existing ShowMojo customers. You will be expected to dig through sometimes complicated details and actively help resolve customer problems. You will need to grow into a domain expert in our cutting-edge leasing platform. We will help you get there.
If you are successful in this position there is HUGE potential to move up in a fast-growing business.
- Be extremely capable and comfortable with the use of new technology, online communication platforms, and learning new systems. For example, experience with online tools such as Slack, Wikis, spreadsheets, Join.me, WebEx, FreshDesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Quickbooks Online and the like (these are only examples, not systems you will use).
- Be able to present online demonstrations of the ShowMojo platform. Occasionally this means explaining and demonstrating complicated concepts (related to leasing automation and emerging leasing best practices) in simple, user-friendly terms.
- Be available to attend trade shows and industry-related association events (up to 12 per year).
- Maintain and update new and existing customer connections within our CRM.
- Be able to call on new (sales) and existing (prospective) customers.
- Have a quiet office (home or elsewhere) with a strong internet connection and a newer computer.
This is a salaried position, including both base and commission. Available benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k.