Customer Success Specialist (Need Property Management Exp)
This is a completely REMOTE job. Never commute nor get snarled in rush hour traffic again.
ShowMojo streamlines the residential rental process, and vastly improves the leasing experience for property managers and renters alike. Our company is growing rapidly, with customers in all 50 states. To learn more about us visit: showmojo.com
We are looking for professionals who have property management experience and are ready to onboard, train, support and build long-term business relationships with property management companies as they step into a brave new world of residential leasing.
You'll be expected to leverage your property management experience as you assist new and current customers. You'll help new customers integrate ShowMojo into their business, configuring the system to their needs. And you'll help current customers make the most of ShowMojo as their business evolves.
Strong online communication and training skills are required. Moreover, you will be expected to dig through sometimes complicated details and actively help resolve customer problems. You will need to grow into a domain expert in our cutting-edge leasing platform. We will help you get there.
If you are successful in this position there is HUGE potential to move up in a fast-growing business.
- Have significant property management experience.
- Have online training and/or sales demo experience.
- Be competent with technology and web technologies in particular -- for example, experience with online tools such as Slack, Wikis, spreadsheets, Join.me, WebEx, FreshDesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Quickbooks Online and the like (these are only examples, not systems you will use).
- Be able to conduct online screen-share sessions through your computer -- we'll provide the software.
- Have demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Have experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Have a quiet office (home or elsewhere) with a strong internet connection and a newer computer.
- Willingness to travel and attend trade shows a couple of times a year is a plus.
Between $17 to $24 an hour, based on experience. W-2 hourly employee.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!